Timex Ironman is a trendy watch among the athletes. People love this watch due to its ease of use, reliability, and functionality. It’s one of the best triathlon watch in the world.
Timex Ironman is, in fact, a joint venture between two giants Timex and Ironman Triathlon. This watch has plenty of features to track your body fitness. The Timex Ironman Triathlon watch is waterproof up to 100 meters and has excellent functionality.
The common issue most people face is in resetting their Timex Ironman Triathlon watch. You will notice this issue once you change the batteries of the Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch.
If you are facing any issue in resetting your triathlon watch, we have put together a complete guide that you can follow to bring your triathlon watch back to life.
Related: Best Triathlon Watch
Reset Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch by Shorting Method
Follow these easy steps to reset the memory of your Ironman Triathlon Watch.
- Unscrew the screws on the backside of your watch.
- Place them aside in a safe place, so you don’t lose them. [Optional]
- Remove the backplate of the watch with the help of a pointed object
- There is a sticker on the battery, remove the sticker.
- Now, on the left side, there is AC pad (All-Clear).
- You have to touch the AC Pad with the battery with the help of metal.
- You can use a tweezer for shortening the battery and AC pad.
- The watch will show some random reading like 12:00.
- Replace the backplate of the watch.
- Tighten the screws with the help of a screwdriver.
- Set the time of the watch.
So, it is as simple as this. You can follow this guide to quickly reset your watch if you are having any issues after replacing the battery on your watch. It will solve most of the problems.
If you have any issues in resetting your Timex Ironman Triathlon Watch, you can tell us in the comments section below.
You can check how to change timex ironman triathlon watch battery post also